Correct Osteo Clinic is a very friendly and professional clinic. We have a range of treatment modalities to bespoke the best treatment for our patients, providing a high standard of assessment, treatment and advice for our patients. We are always happy to assist and encourage our patients in their ongoing rehabilitation.
Part time Osteopath/Physiotherapist
Looking for a friendly and enthusiastic practitioner with solid structural skills who will be responsible for providing a high standard of assessment, evaluation and advise willing to join a growing clinic.
- 60/40 split with the potential to increase to 70/30 and more.
- Willing to work afternoon/evenings and 1 day a week
- New graduates considered
- Able to manage own diary and patient list
- Possession of DBS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Current registration and insurance
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work independently
A fully stocked air conditioned treatment room and consultation area with electric Osteopathic plinth and anatomical models provided.
Part-time hours: 20 per week with the opportunity to increase
Job Types: Part-time/Permanent
Salary: £40.00 per hour
Masks, gloves and aprons alongside sanitizing products are provided.